Swap before you Shop!
Looking to swap your pre loved garments for a "new" wardrobe?
Be part of our clothing exchange party to celebrate National Recylcing week.
- 9am - 9:50am - Check in your items
- 10am - 11am - Swap
- Bring up to 6 quality items of clothing that are clean and undamaged. We will not accept items that are dirty, torn stained or in poor condition. We wil not accept swimwear, sleepwear or active wear. We will not accept items in bulk.
- Drop off your items between 9am-9:50am
- The swap starts at 10:00am. Participants can take one items for each token that you receive e.g if you bring four items you'll receive four tokens for 'new' items.
- Once you've chosen your new items, a swap volunteer will take your tokens.
- Take your new clothes home and enjoy!
Please let us know if you have any additional access requirements.
Date: Saturday 18th November
Bring: Up to six items of clothing
Venue: Kellaway Neighbourhood Centre
5 Kellaway Avenue
Moonee Ponds, VIC 3039 (view map)
Check-in: 9.00am -9.50 am
Clothing Swap: 10.00am